A good list and Mark gives each an in-depth look at how a business should incorporate each into their blogging strategy. The most recent installment (Return) was timely for me on two counts:
- I’m about to launch a redesign of this site
- Though I have many who read my feed, most of my target audience does not – yet.
The second point is important, I realize that most of my customers (independent contractors, consultants, small business owners, retailers, etc.) have even fewer people reading their feed – especially at the outset.
I don’t yet know if Mark’s next piece will bring Recommend and Recognize into the same light, but I’ll recognize that Mark is an expert in Business Blogging – and his efforts make me stronger.
What other ways can you use Recognize as part of your business blogging habits?
- Recognize an outstanding customer or co-worker?
- Recognize a competitor or collaborator?
- Recognize how you can improve your efforts by reading BlogTippings and other blogs?
- <fill in your recognition practices with a comment>?