Here are the “best” posts of 2011:
- A “Peak” Into a Life in Love
- Why and How I Use Twitter
- Social Media ROI: What Are You Counting On?
- 10 Legit Ways to Gain a Fast Friend Following on Twitter
- Facebook vs. Google+ (Let’s Move On)
- 8 Spokes on a Social Media Dial: Spheres of Influence
- Perception vs Alternative Reality: Change Your Mind
- Intended Audience of Attending Audience
- 5 Things About Your Intended Audience
- Digital Natives or Combining Imagination and Imitation
- Don’t Speak TO Your Audience, Speak Through Your Audience
- Pinterest: A Place to Let Your Business Hair Down
- Driving the Streets of Social Media
- Content Marketing Examples of Home Depot
- Gone Fishing?
Interesting to note: Analytics shows of my most viewed pages in 2011, only 6 of the top 25 were pages written in 2011.
A few of the all-timers:
- Twitter + Yahoo Pipes = Signal (March 2008)
- What’s the Difference Between a Blog & a Wiki (October 2008)
- 64 Different Kinds of Blog Posts to Keep Your Writing Fresh (September 2010)
- A Blog Site is Like an Orange (July 2009)
- Apply SCAMPER to Your Blogging (July 2007)
- The Bookstore Lesson (October 2010)
- Blog Posts are Inventory, Blog Sites are Displays (September 2007)
- What to Write About? Listen to Your Day (August 2010)
- Blog Posting: Give ‘Em Eye Rests (August 2007)
- Congratulations! It’s a Baby Blog (December 2006)
Here’s to a great 2012. Go create valuable and relevant page depth!.
Stay contagious and courageous!