Upon the realization we can listen to conversations and news about ourselves, our company, our customers, our competitors…and not have to go back to each site time and again. Yep – that should be a "WOW." At least a "cool."
Here are some of the tools I use to follow the conversations:
- Google offers two great search tools with RSS Feeds: Google News (news.google.com) and Google Blog Search (blogsearch.google.com)
- Technorati is a wonderful tool with multiple types of searches.
- With BlogPulse, you can track trends as well as blog posts.
- Bloglines is not just a Feed Aggregator. It also acts a blog search engine.
- CoComment allows you to track the comments of a blog post without taking part in the conversation.
The beauty of all of this is we can Search Once and Subscribe. We can…but do we?