The Dialing 8 Project site is coming together and we’re racing closer to a November 13 launch. Here are eight reasons I believe Dialing 8 is going to rock!
- Community of Learning: Small, Rural, and Independent business owners will be able to learn from each other in guided, shared, and modeled ways.
- In Depth Content: The content provided will be rich and deep. Step-by-step guidance in text, video, and graphics or images.
- Connections: Comparative, Commiserative, and Celebratory relationships across and within professional disciplines
- Simplified Social Media: While we’ll talk tools and techniques, because of the Dialing 8 core, we will not be overwhelmed.
- Shared Revenues: Our affiliate program is for members and because community is a foundation, the split is roughly half.
- Member Perks: There will be webinars with folks otherwise available via paid events, as well as discounts on products and services.
- Co-Laboratory: Test things out in the safety of a collaborative community. This is the place to try new things knowing that if you fall, you land softly.
- Offline Potentials: Really this could be No. 8 & 9. The potential for offline events and even small group meetings regionally and locally will build as the community builds, but we’ll also have a roster of social media coaches who will be available for hire (independent of Dialing 8).
Consider going the (long) distance today.