Here’s our mantra. Repeat after me, please: One Pin it to Win it.
One Pin each day. That’s the small victory of Pinterest. If you’ve got a good lineup of Pinterest boards, and follow good community-building practices, One Pin it to Win it.
Examples? Sure thing:
- Restaurant – Don’t just pin something from your menu (though please do use the picture from your site for the link back to you). Also consider posting the recipe or at least the technique.
- Laundry or Cleaners – Post images of cool closet organizers or an Instructable on folding a fitted bed sheet.
- Builder/Landscaper – Status or result of a current project (use Pressgram to post image to your site first)
- Business Coach – Go to BrainyQuote (on their site or on Pinterest). Or create your own photo poster with a tool like PicMonkey.
- Dentist – Smiles or images of great habits of toothcare.
- Photographer – Hmmm
As best as you can, practice One Pin it to Win it. The better you can find value or interest for your customers and prospective customers, the bigger the victory for everyone.
Remember, the mortgage broker may push paper – but they sell a dream home. They could be pinning dream homes. Or dream rooms within the dream home.
Provide value for your customer, your prospect, and those browsing around Pinterest. Doing so will attract them to your boards — and your business.
Photo on Flickr by 24oranges