UPDATE: We are no longer accepting submissions or inquiries for guest posts.
A couple of years ago, I offered to start publishing “guest posts” with guidelines. This is a new set of guidelines (though there may be similarities) for 2014.
SmallBizTracks works in helping small business, rural business, and independents at building a better business presence taking small steps leading towards bigger results, online and offline.
If you have a company, a service, or a product that can:
- assist a small, rural, or independent business
- give them a boost in building their presence
- lead towards bigger results without making them taking large steps,
We will entertain a guest post from you or your company.
We will only post one third-party post a week. The post will be published on a Friday afternoon (only one guest post per week). Which Friday depends on what’s in the queue. It will be promoted across social platforms. It will be included in the Whistle Stops Weekly newsletter.
There are still guidelines to the writing:
Any submission would be gladly received. But before you begin, a couple of thoughts:
- First, read this post on Eye Rests (I’ll know if you haven’t, and if you haven’t your post will not be published)
- Try to keep your post to 600 words or less. With Eye Rests!
- Include a link, perhaps a call-to-action to your service or product. I’m cool with that as long as they point to a resource that would be helpful for the reader.
- It is a requirement to have a bio to plug in at the bottom that includes your page on at least one of the following (best case: all) – Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or your blog. Get started by emailing a request with your piece attached.
Every submission/query may not get a respsonse. Thank you for your patience and hard work.