There are three ways to have me start working with you or on your project. Retainer, Discovery, and Live Sessions.
Live Sessions: A 12-Pack of Social Media Coaching
Live Sessions is a bit different than the Retainer Model or Discovery Meeting in how we create a specific and targeted lesson plan designed for you. Each lesson is a 30-minute mini-workshop conducted via Skype or a Google+ Hangout.
Here’s how the 12-pack comes together: You choose from 10 sessions from a list of mini-lessons, then I add two based on what I think you need to work on. You get the recorded version of the lesson, along with a cheat sheet covering the tool we focused on.
The subject matter of these mini-lessons vary from learning to publish and image to a blog post, to editing video using iMovie or Windows Movie Maker.
Some of the most popular mini-lessons include answers to these questions:
- How to create a hyperlink so it’s part of the text and not the actual address?
- How to create Tweets that get ReTweeted?
- How do I get my RSS feed items to style like my blog post?
- Who should I follow/retweet/pin/friend/circle? Why?
- What is the quickest way to find a good image?
- How do I get more readers?
- Where do I get ideas for new blog posts?
- How do I generate income from (insert social media tool)?
You can customize your 12-pack of Live Sessions in any manner. Preferably, we schedule in advance over a 8-10 week span, though we leave room for some scheduling flexibility.
Call me (515.802.2273) or email me (email@example.com) and we’ll put together your 12-pack of Live Sessions.