- What does your Core Customer think about most?
- What is your Target Market talking about?
- What does your Readership share most?
- How does your Audience feel about _____?
- What are the pain points and complaints they have?
Knowing the answers to these questions will put you in a position to recognize your customer and allow them to recognize – and engage more readily – with you.
Understanding these five things about your “intended audience” will help you stay on track to writing, producing, serving, and attracting readers, followers, and most importantly – customers.