A lot of trends are pointing towards an even more heightened use of video in our content marketing efforts. Some are already ready – and others should get ready – for video.
Remember in Independence Day when Jeff Goldblum ran up to the roof and realized how the signals they were picking up wasn't the aliens communicating together, but to themselves…they were getting ready to strike, right?
I've noticed a few things going on with Twitter, YouTube, HTML5, … maybe it's not us using the tools, but the tools using us…
Video is going to grow even larger! Are you ready to produce video as a key Conversation Station in your work?
- Meet the New Twitter (video)
- The New Twitter: A Quick Review
- YouTube begins trial of live streaming platform
- Taking Your Writing for a Talk
- What Does HTML5 mean for Video Producers?