At the turn of the calendar, let's revisit some posts from this and past Octobers:
- Should Every Business Blog? – Could every business blog? You bet. Should they? It depends on their motivation and method of operation.
- The Bookstore Lesson (Day 12) – The favorite lesson of many I work with – and my favorite too. Join us?
- "Hello, Are You My Next Blog Post?" – A business owner was struggling about what to write about on his blog. His answer was right there above his hip pocket.
- "Pipping the Ace" in Content Marketing – Not here-here-here-here-all over the place. Right there. And there.
- Inviting Your Community Into Your Content: Finish the Half-Blogging – Give your readers an opportunity to create with you as you bring your drafted headlines to life.
- How to Use MovieClips.com for that Perfect Scene – A cool tool from Movie Clips lets you quickly find and even cut away to get that perfect line to puncuate your post.
Previous October Highlights
- Storyboarding Your Presentation (Oct '09) – An example of how I storyboard in preparation of a speaking gig
- What's the Difference Between a Blog and a Wiki (Oct '08) – A pictorial look at some of the metaphorical differences.
- Better Blog Engagement A-Z (Oct '08) – An alpha look at some ways to increase engaging conversations around and about your blog posts.
- 21st Century Learning System – Start at the Top (Oct '08) – Compelled by a conversation and graphic on Dangerously Irrelevant.
- Teachers Talk About Social Media series (Oct '08) – A review and my own Q & A on Dan Schawbel's series (Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3).
- 6 Social Media Tools Every Business Should Use (Oct '08) – I still urge everyone to use these tools.
- 5 Accessories to the Business Blogging Toolkit (Oct '08) – These additions don't make your blog writing better, but they will add punch to your prose.
- Hey Teachers – Your 'Digital Natives' Still Need You (Oct '08) – More today than ever before.
- Do You Want Me to Read Your Blog Posts? (Oct '08) – Then give my eyes some rest.
- The Conversations You Want to Have (Oct '07) – Let's get right to the point.
- Didn't Your Mechanic Warn You About the Brakes? (Oct '06) – It still amazes me how much I hear (under)developers skipping out on offers of things like RSS or tools that are so necessary today.