Whistle Stops are conversations, eye-openers, or tools representing the brain train discovered while traveling along the Conversphere. From business to education, life hacks to giving back, these are the posts and links that have in some way grabbed my attention this week!
- Content Lessons Learned from 25 Popular Posts by Jay Baer – Great numbers and data (and 25 links to great articles). But Jay also shares 7 important lessons that you can benefit from starting now. A hall-of-fame post!
- The Power of Not Giving Up – One Blogger's Story by Naomi Dunford – Bring some tissue – but then let your roar be heard 'round the world. Be touched. Be invigorated.
- 4 Content Curation Ideas to Implement Now by Joe Pulizzi – I often tell folks "Be the Resource" and here are a few ideas on how to do it right.
- Why Chris Brogan & 29 Other Hot Shots Work for Us… by Ruud Hein – A time-saving, smarter-infosumption technique for using your Google Reader. I gotta try this!
- The Geospatial Revolution: Penn State on Location Technology from Wayne Sutton – Wayne is a leading voice in the world of mobile and share a great video series from Penn State's Geospatial Revolution Project. Great insights and studies for business and education alike.