Whistle Stops are conversations, eye-openers, or tools representing the brain train discovered while traveling along the Conversphere. From business to education, life hacks to giving back, these are the posts and links that have in some way grabbed my attention this week!
- 4 Ways Busy Entrepreneurs Can Find Time for Blogging by Tia Peterson – Follow these simple (but important) ideas to create time for blogging – and maybe even synchronize your communications.
- Why RSS is Still Important for Your Business by Sarah Worsham – Though it may not be used at the forefront like years ago, RSS is still very important – here are some reasons why.
- If RSS is Dead, Can Someone Explain this Chart to Me? by Andy Beal – Looks like growth to me.
- 6 Simple Steps to Killer Blog Interviews by Hector Cuevas – One way to build great content, readership, and conversation. This play should be in your blogging game plan
- How to Use a Writing Frame by Chris Brogan – A great practice, especially if you seem to hit a slump. Also see One Post – One Point for ideas on making a worksheet.
Here at ConverStations (in case you missed it)
- Abuse Doesn't Warrant Non-Use, it Argues for Correct Use -Just because a few are using something improperly, doesn't mean we should prohibt use for all.
- Storefronts as Conversation Stations – Make it Count – A rural business starts a conversation project outside of its storefront. And the purpose is clear – counting.
- Get Outta Town – Don't keep all your hyperlinks in your neighborhood. Build a global reach to improve your local voice.
- Every Once In Awhile, Blog Like Instant Oatmeal – Too many bloggers try to hit a five-run homefun on every post. Sometimes, a quick-and-easy is better for both short- and long-term.
Enjoy Your Travels:-)