You bet…but there’s some great conversations going on that we should check out:
- Designing Conversations in Beta by David Armano at Logic+Emotion (feed): The Cluetrain runs smooth on tracks laid with posts like this one.
- User Community and ROI by Kathy Sierra at Creating Passionate Users (feed):Kent Blumberg and I discussed a question about business blogging via email today. This should be part of our answer.
- 18 Stupid Mistakes Bloggers Make in Their First Year by Christine Kane (feed): Bloggiversaries are a great time to reflect on lessons learned. Christine brings everyone into the conversation on this one. A must-read!
- How to Surf the Attraction Economy by Kevin Roberts at Branding Strategy Insider (feed): Get your ‘sisomo’ on with this guest post from the author of LoveMarks
- How Do You Fuel Anticipation? by Drew McLellan at Drew’s Marketing Minute (feed): You’ve closed the deal, but how do you keep things at a high-level of excitement while you’re working on the project?