In hotels, Dialing 8 was calling long distance. In baseball, Dialing 8 is a home run. In blogging, Dialing 8 is a set of posts from a blogger that I find lasting long and being strong – the cornerstones.
Communication Overtones by Kami Huyse
- The New Public Relations
- The Culture of Generosity in Social Media
- Your Take: PR as Stakeholder Advocates
- Work Interrupted: Is a PR Blog Worth the Time?
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Blogs
- The Real Issue: Press Releases or Distribution
- Blogger Relations: 5 Basic Cultural Facts
- Public Relations Professionals Should Be Accredited
- Plan B: A Trusted Advisor in the Boardroom
- PR as Ombudsman A Bold Idea
- Process PR: Advertising and Marketing in the Mix?
- Key Messages Deliver ROI
Kami is a conversation conductor, often getting double-digit comments. She has also become a go-to on the subject of Second Life as a business tool (a list of her Second Life posts). Thanks for your efforts, Kami. We’re smarter because of them.